Without prejudice..with open minded.. welcome to my blog; where I share because I care. :)

Thursday 9 April 2015

#35 Back to Life

Hey ho!!

It's been awhile since I last rant or babbler in this blog. Well, I've been busy catching up with my Masters work etc.

Unfortunately, I am still not done with it yet. I got the grip of it.. and so I am still trying my best to finish it til the end!

Anyway, I figured I should try to update more here. Yeah, yeah. I really should. Who knows it'll be a good filler for me whenever I got stuck with lab works eh?

Right..


NEW STUFFS IN LIFE

Let me said this out loud: I AM TOTALLY INTO BUMP OF CHICKEN NOW. Haha, nothing great. But I just wanna write that out of the blue. LOL

I got excited whenever I see Fujiwara Motoo. I don't even creeping know why.
I just like him, ok?

Ah, it's been few weeks (a couple of months) of hectic and almost hell for me and my roomie to find people to rent the rooms in our house. With our contract extending for another 6 months, we need people to share the rent with us. And really, this one experience taught me so much as people - their attitudes, characters and well-being. We're scolded, screwed and ughh... just so much unnecessary drama. Thank God that we finally settled down everything related to the rooms by 1st April 2015. New housemates came in, a Japanese Masters student (also in the same university with me) and a Diploma Accountancy student from other state. Finally, someone I can learn speaking casual Japanese with! LOL Surprisingly, she is good with Malay since she fell in love with the local culture here. Not surprising since her boyfriend is a local man. Hoho.

I have so much to write but I have little time as I might be called anytime soon to help my kouhai with her lab work and another housemate asking my favour to fetch her. So, I shall stop here first.

p.s: I am going to upload and share my short stories here. I'll do that later~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment